Wiki
Plugins
Translations
Developers
Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

LBUTTON_DOWN & MBUTTON_DOWN doesn't work on Windows 7 taskbar...

Posted by Allen 
LBUTTON_DOWN & MBUTTON_DOWN doesn't work on Windows 7 taskbar. Instead, a right click menu shows up most of the time. Normal drawn gestures work on the taskbar though. Can this be fixed?

BTW: I'm on Windows 7 x64.
Re: LBUTTON_DOWN & MBUTTON_DOWN doesn't work on Windows 7 taskbar...
March 26, 2010 07:38AM
That's strange but true. It seems that taskbar has higher priority on left click than StrokeIt. By the way, what task would you like to accomplish on the taskbar?
i wanted to use those gestures to load programs...
March 27, 2010 03:15PM
Reasonable, indeed. A very good idea. Hopefully, if it is possible at all, Jeff can solve it somehow.
maybe this bug also affects any gesture that isn't drawn--such as including wheel down/up gestures too?
anyone have the professional version? can you test if this problem also affects the mouse 4 and 5 buttons?
May 04, 2010 02:18AM
I do. But I don't have a 5 button mouse here at my workplace. I'll try it when I get home. Just one more question. Do you mean MB4 and MB5 gestures, or gestures triggered by either MB4 or MB5?
I thought there was only one way to trigger button 4/5 gestures--by holding right button and pressing button 4 or button 5?
May 05, 2010 02:10AM
Yes, that's true but you can also set MB4/MB5 to trigger gestures. However, you indirectly answered my question, thanks :)
May 05, 2010 07:16AM
Allen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i wanted to use those gestures to load programs...

You might consider using the windows desktop instead: CLASS:Progman
May 05, 2010 08:18AM
That would not work in every case. While desktop might be concealed, taskbar is (or at least should be) always accessible.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 13?