August 03, 2009 10:45AM
Just get to use this -- very cool stuff

[Environment]
Outlook: Microsoft Outlook 2010 Technical Preview x86
StrokeIt version: 9.6
Application Identifier: FILE:OUTLOOK.EXE
Action: Gesture 'Right'

[What works fine]
Command is hotkey 'ALT' -- this cause Outlook to launch main menu.

[What crashes]
Command is hotkey 'CTRL+SHIFT+2' (CTRL+SHIFT+1 is same) -- this cause StrokeIt crash
Re: Some command(hot-key) cause StrokeIt crash
August 03, 2009 01:37PM
I believe this is the same problem I reported as "Editor crashes when defining certain keystrokes."
liangzhu
August 04, 2009 01:20AM
Could be -- i just tried today on my Windows Server 2008 R2 RC(7100) x64, it works perfectly... not sure why my win 7 x86 have the problem...
August 04, 2009 06:58AM
Try the .9.7 beta and let me know what happens.

http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/forum/read.php?3,54070

If it's still crashing, please send me the crash logs (they be in %APPDATA%\TCB Networks\StrokeIt\CrashRpt). You can zip them and email them to me. My email address is in the about box.

-- Jeff
August 04, 2009 08:16AM
StrokeIt no longer crashes when I define a double-modified hotkey. But what I'm seeing is it seems not to be releasing the modifier keys.

I used a hotkey of Win + Ctrl + ... and after executing the gesture twice, it seemed StrokeIt had become unresponsive. But (I finally figured out) the system was acting as if the ctrl key was being held down - and this is my "ignore gestures" key. If I for example dragged a file on my desktop, I would get a copy instead of a move. This doesn't seem to happen with a singly-modified hotkey.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 25?