Contact Us

StrokeIt

Can't draw correctly on desktop

Posted by Coline 
Coline
Can't draw correctly on desktop
June 26, 2009 07:27AM
Hi all,

StrokeIt works correctly on the applications, but I cannot draw correctly on the desktop : when I right click, the drawing immediatly extends to the letf of the screen, and the drawing is not recognised. It works only if I do a right click first, then right click and hold to draw.

Some information : I'm using a laptop and my desktop is extended to a second screen.

Thanks for your help.
Coline
Re: Can't draw correctly on desktop
June 27, 2009 07:32AM
Operating system and StrokeIt version?
Coline
June 29, 2009 02:21AM
My laptop is running windows 2000 SP4 and I use StrokeIt 9.5.

I've just made a test : if I desactivate the second screen (thus using only the laptop screen), strokIt works correctly.

Thanks for your help.
Coline
Scott H
August 05, 2009 09:30AM
I'm running XP SP3, StrokeIt .9.6. I have dual monitors (main on the right, secondary on the left) and have a similar issue. If I right-click on the desktop, the StrokeIt gesture starts waaay off to the right. If I try to minimize all (down-left), the gesture-trail starts waay to the right, and then tracks the cursor down-left.

It doesn't matter which monitor has the cursor when I start the command. It just doesn't work.

I just got this PC with the dual-screen capability; StrokeIt worked just fine on my old one-screen system.

thanks, Scott
September 29, 2009 08:55AM
I have the same problem.

I'm working on Windows XP2 with dual monitor and the gesture is not drawn.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 6?