Translations
Developers
Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Cannot Get Shift tab to work with a pulldown menu

Posted by Nickel 
Hi all love the software ! just wanted to say how much time it is saving me... I am trying to use the [SHIFT_DOWN][TAB][TAB] to go backwards in a web based databse that my job uses.....

I have to reassign 500 customers to another agent... and I have script that is entering all the info , but before I can do that I have to first open the java applet to access the the record which is a pull down either Open or Closed .... So I tab two spaces and I have strokit enter Closed. This will then open the field so I can insert my new data, but [SHIFT_DOWN][TAB][TAB] is not going back two fields to start entering the data ... am I using the right command to go backwards?

Maybe placing an [ENTER] command right after the Closed command ....

The drop down box is not letting stroke it out of the box...

Any thoughts?
Blubb Fallo
Re: Cannot Get Shift tab to work with a pulldown menu
April 12, 2004 12:24PM
At least, you should add [SHIFT_UP] at the end. Doing so, shift-tab works fine here. You can also use "keys - hotkey" to send shift-tab twice. If it doesn´t result in what you want it to, perhaps some more or different keystrokes are needed? About the [ENTER] idea, just try it out. To keep track of what each single command strokeit executes does, you might insert a "utilities ok/cancel massagebox" named "step1", "step 2" ... between the particular commands.

blubb
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 15?