Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Minimizing NetCaptor...

Posted by Rob 
Rob
Minimizing NetCaptor...
November 07, 2003 01:26PM
Hi, first of all, I would like to say that this proggie kicks ass; I don't know HOW I lived without it before :-)

The only thing I seem to be having a problem with is minimizing NetCaptor. Whenever I '/ - Down' it opens the CaptorBar (which is CTRL+I), '/ - Down' again doesn't close the CaptorBar (though CTRL+I does), so I don't believe it's getting sent a CTRL+I. All other applications minimize properly. I even tried replacing the Global Minimize command with the ALT+SPACE n, works on all other windows (except modals, etc. which make a 'Ding' since there's no Minimize option in the system menu), but STILL NetCaptor opens the CaptorBar (?!). I have disabled Mouse Gestures from within NetCaptor's options, so there shouldn't be a conflict (especially considering that all other gestures work, including Maximize/Restore).

I'm really at a loss and hope someone else has an idea that may work.

Thanks in advance!
Rob
Re: Minimizing NetCaptor...
November 07, 2003 03:27PM
Ok, well there must be something inherent in NetCaptor that causes '/ Down' to invoke the CaptorBar. I made a new action for NetCaptor and used the 'Z' gesture to send ALT+SPACE+N and it minimizes properly.

So I just added an additional gesture ('Z') to the global Minimize action, just in case I get too used to doing 'Z' for minimize, though '/ Down' was a whole lot better :-/ I'll probably search around for a better gesture than 'Z'; but at least it's working =)
Leo
November 11, 2003 01:56AM
Hi Rob,

*g* nice problem I have searched a little bit and finally found it.
LeapFTP has the same class name as NetCaptor ...

So you have to remove the class "TfrmMain" from LeapFTP and all other application which use the class "TfrmMain" then all working fine...

with best regards

Leo

[url=http://www.strokeit.tk]http://www.strokeit.tk[/url]
Rob
November 13, 2003 03:26PM
Ahhh, thanks Leo, that did it !

:-)
Rob
November 13, 2003 03:27PM
Yep, that did it! :-)
Rob
November 13, 2003 03:28PM
Ok, I don't think I'm seeing my posts for some reason =P Sorry if you guys see multiples.

Rob
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 22?