Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Crash Report

Posted by MystD 
MystD
Crash Report
October 18, 2003 01:07PM
If I use the right mouse button on the white under Applications, in the Command editor, StrokeIt crashes. So I always have to use the file option in the upper left. But sometimes I forget it and if it crashes my settings aren't saved.
Jordan
Re: Crash Report
October 20, 2003 07:46PM
But mine never crashes.

I have even performed guestures for scores of times to close that CommandEditor window, or delete some apps or actions from within. Nothing goes wrong.
MystD
October 23, 2003 06:02AM
hmm perhaps it's some other application that's interfering.
Cliff
November 06, 2003 02:30PM
I'm having the same problem, but it only started after I deleted some of the default choices that I didn't need that came with this program. Now I get this message "STROKEIT caused an invalid page fault in module CONFIG.DLL"
Martin
December 02, 2003 06:34AM
I also get this problem, and have delete quite a few of the default choices as well.

Running Win 2000 with SP4.
Michael Kairys
December 02, 2003 07:52AM
I can't make it crash. Perhaps one of you would post a step-by-step recipe?
nicorey
December 08, 2003 05:34AM
I have the same problem.
I think it is related to the mouse driver I have an intellimouse optical with 5 buttons. This problem has appaeared since I have installed the intellimouse V5.0 drivers...
I don't know wath to do for strokit not to crashe.... HELP
Michael Kairys
December 08, 2003 08:22AM
Well. I have an intellimouse optical with 5 buttons (Intellimouse Explorer) too. So I just downloaded and installed the 5.0 drivers (on WinXP), and I still don't get any crash.

Don't feel bad, though, no one seems to be able to reproduce [url=http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/forum/read.php?f=2&i=168&t=168]my problem[/url] either! ;-)
l0dy
April 16, 2004 02:17PM
I can confirm this bug. As I deleted many of the preconfigured items in the menu, I guess that this bug correlates with that.

l0dy
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 6?