Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Gestures don't work properly

Posted by MystD 
MystD
Gestures don't work properly
October 18, 2003 12:33PM
I made some new gestures, Down - Left - Down, Down - Right - Down, Up - Left - Up, Up - Right - Up and Left - Down - Left / Right - Down - Right.
The problem is StrokeIt seems to identify Down - Left - Down as Left - Down - Left and Down - Right - Down as Right - Down - Right. So it's only possible to use only one of em. But I'd like to use em all, cause they are fast to use and easy to remember. This is pretty annoying, is there a way to fix that?
MystD
Re: Gestures don't work properly
October 18, 2003 12:51PM
Dang /Down is now recognized as Down - Left - Down and /Up as Up - Right - Up. This is really fucking annoying. plz fix that in the next version.
MystD
Re: Gestures don't work properly
October 18, 2003 01:02PM
Ohh damn it, now my whole settings are fucked. StrokeIt should have a autosave option that autosaves the stuff. Also annoying is that if I import stuff it gets mixed with the current stuff. There should be a extra option to save everything and if imported it overwrites the current stuff. Not just put it in between.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 6?