Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

"Play Sound" Troublez in 9.2.a

Posted by GameboyRMH 
GameboyRMH
"Play Sound" Troublez in 9.2.a
May 19, 2003 02:05PM
In 9.2.a, if you assign an action to play a sound(Utilities - Play Sound) it doesn't work after a restart of the program or the computer. Also I was wondering if you could right-click drag files when the gesture button is assigned as the right-click button. I doubt this would work but just a suggestion ;) Also I dunno if the program supports more than 3 buttons but if it doesn't please see if the next release can 'cuz I'm looking at upgrading to a 5-button mouse or a P5 pointer glove, and most computers come with 5-button mice these days anyway.

Leo
Re: "Play Sound" Troublez in 9.2.a
May 23, 2003 03:22AM
Hi GameboyRMH,

> In 9.2.a, if you assign an action to play a sound(Utilities -
> Play Sound) it doesn't work after a restart of the program or
> the computer.

I can not confirm that. It works well for me in WinXP. Even after a restart.

Can you tell additional information. OS.

PS: You can only play *.wav !!!

with best regards
Leo

Scott
May 23, 2003 09:25AM
Concerning the mouse buttons, if you search the forum, you'll find the reasons why this won't be supported.

-Scott
GameboyRMH
May 23, 2003 02:02PM
I'm running Windows 98SE, but you should note that my computer clears it's temp files on startup, doesn't use virtual memory(normally), has dual wave channels(like two sound cards in one, it can play sounds on top of each other) and unloads DLLs when recovering memory. All of this is to squ eeze a good performance outta 266Mhz. I'm considering putting an Xscale PDA processor in my computer, 'cuz it looks like the only 2-digit solution to the problem :(
Leo
May 23, 2003 03:56PM
Hi GameboyRMH,

>and unloads DLLs when recovering memory.

That is the problem the dll is needed I guess....
Try it out.

with best regards

Leo

PS: Thanks Scott to view the postings again .....

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 11?