Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

0.90 problems still in .91

Posted by Kevin 
Kevin
0.90 problems still in .91
February 06, 2003 03:21PM
<HTML>I just recently installed version 0.91 in hopes that two particular problems might have been resolved.
The first is the scroll to previous window action. In 0.90 it did not work at all, but now it does the same thing as the task next action. So now I essentially have 2 task next actions.
Second, I was never able disable the gestures for opera or any other application in 0.90. Now I can disable the gestures in all my applications, except for opera.

BTW, I am runnind windows 2000 profession sp2, and selected keep old gestures during the upgrade from 0.90.

I suspect that a fresh install might do something, but I don't want to lose all my customized gestures and actions.

If you have any idea how to fix this, then let me know.

THanks~
~Kevin</HTML>
Leo
Re: 0.90 problems still in .91
February 07, 2003 02:49AM
<HTML>Hi Kevin,

-Second, I was never able disable the gestures for opera or any other
application in 0.90. Now I can disable the gestures in all my applications, except for opera.

The second is very easy to solve add new Class: OpWindow to the Application Identifiers.

Add... --> Finder Tool to the Opera Main window.

There should be a class: OpWindow
You are using Opera 7.0

First problem I have no idea, because in WinXP the Window next and previous is not working and I use a workaround.

>So now I essentially have 2 task next actions.
You could easily delete one action and make your own..

with best regards

Leo</HTML>
Leo
Re: 0.90 problems still in .91
February 07, 2003 03:18AM
<HTML>Hi Kevin again,

Sorry I can't edit my post I forget the window next previous workaround
<a href="http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/forum/read.php?f=6&i=3&t=3">here</a>

with best regards

Leo</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 13?