Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Media Ejectror add-on

Posted by SIV 
SIV
Media Ejectror add-on
January 31, 2010 12:29PM
Hello! The purpose of this add-on is to eject/load DVD-ROM tray and safely remove USB Storage Devices using StrokeIt. For more information on how to use it just open README.TXT after downloading and installing this add-on.
http://ifolder.ru/16192900
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JIFFMAVO
P.S. It may not work with some USB Storage devices. If I have more free time I'll try to make it better.
If the link is dead or you have some questions let me know: serhiyiv@mail.ru

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2010 03:44AM by SIV.
Re: Media Ejectror add-on
January 31, 2010 12:59PM
Many people were waiting for this one :) You should add some instructions on how to download though, not all of us here comprehend Russian(and/or Ukrainian), and there are even less who are able to read it.

EDIT: additionally, if I may suggest you to implement it (or another version) as a .dll, so it can be a true plugin and it will (dramatically) shrink in size because most of those delphi stuff will be thrown away.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2010 01:05PM by gemisigo.
SIV
January 31, 2010 01:20PM
OK. The thing is that I am a beginner (in programming) and I am using Delphi, so I do not know how to create a C++ plugin for StrokeIt. Instead I created an application that acts like an add-on for StrokeIt.
Could you please send me a link to a good English site to upload this add-on to?!
January 31, 2010 02:34PM
There is no need to create C++ plugin, it is easy (if not fun :) ) to create dll-s in Delphi. There are tons of useful hints on the net but Delphi help is sufficient.

As for the English site, you could try [url=rapidshare.com]rapidshare.com[/url] or [url=megaupload.com]megaupload.com[/url] but there is nothing wrong giving a Russian link as long as you provide a brief description how to download (where to click, what to enter, etc.)
SIV
February 01, 2010 03:47AM
HI!. I've added a new link. Look at the top. :)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 1?