Developers
Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Hold the right and left buttons (at the same time) to draw gesture

Posted by Teuf 
Hello

When you use pen tablet (such Wacom) instead of a mouse and when you work hard and fast, some clics with a little move are translate as gestures :-(
If you allow to draw a gesture clicking and holding down both right and left buttons, there is no more problems.

There was this setting on Sensiva 252 and it was really brillant :-)

Thanks & Best regards
Teuf
Re: Hold the right and left buttons (at the same time) to draw gesture
June 25, 2010 06:17AM
You could also pick another buttom to draw gestures by. In Preferences, select another button for "draw gestures by holding". If you select Control, you can just press Controll while drawing an A and start an application by that.
Thats rignt :-)
...but hold down both right and left buttons at the same time is more handy and efficient when you use a lot of (and often) the gestures. on pen tablet.

I draw with AutoCAD and use gesture all the time .
If I need to push a keyboard button when I draw a gesture ... j' have to use the short cuts keyboards as much !
But I preffer far away gesture with a wacom pen tablet ;-)

In add with my specific case I use a 3D motion controller (3D connexion - Space Navigator) with my other hand :-S
...or I nibble a frog thigh :o)

Could it be possible to see this "hold bothe right and left button" in Stroke it ?
I think it's a really good improvement for professionnal version.
Sensiva doesn't work with Vista/Seven and I would wish purchase StokeIt when I will drop XP.
I already try StokeIt but it's quite difficult to work quickly with only right or left pen button.

Many thanks and best regards :-)
Teuf
Re: Hold the right and left buttons (at the same time) to draw gesture
August 05, 2010 08:19AM
I see your point, it would indeed be a good idea if there were a greater variety of keys or key combinations available to select for gesture drawing.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 10?