Contact Us

StrokeIt

Could Not Open File

Posted by XoRd 
XoRd
Could Not Open File
March 01, 2005 04:34AM
Hi guys!

I LOVE StrokeIt so much that i decided to install it on all the pc's in my company.

I am the Network Administrator of a 100+ user company and i get a lot of feedback from the users. From this feedback i decided that StrokeIt will help my users work a lot faster and have some fun with the mouse! ;)

I tested the software in a test enviroment and i found one problem that prevents me from installing it to the users.

It seems that StrokeIt will give an error that it can't open the strockes.bin file when the user logs off or shuts down the PC. This seems to happen because the user is not an Administrator on the PC.
If you click ok on that error message it will then pop up the End Program window where you either wait for it to End the program or you click on the End Now button.

I would be very gratefull if you could fix this?
Jeff
Re: Could Not Open File
March 01, 2005 09:51AM
Hi, XoRd,

I'm glad you're enjoying the software so much. However, StrokeIt is only free for personal use; installing it company-wide requires a license for each workstation running the software.

Contact me through the [url=http://tcbmi.com/strokeit/contact]contact form[/url] to purchase your company license, and I'll be more than happy to make the program modifications you require.

-- Jeff
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 9?