Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

tooltips ballon

Posted by exyron 
exyron
tooltips ballon
August 05, 2004 05:31PM
I think would be fantastic if we could check that near to the tray icon, could appear a little balloon like a toolbar's tooltip that informs what was the last gesture recognized of if it is not recognized.

Also if this tooltip could have the colour backround green or red depending the result ... that would be the last!! ;)

I'll hate the learning window popup.

Disabling works but in some cases I make a gesture that is ok but I'm wrong with the results that i'll get.. in other cases my draw are horrible or strokeit thinks that is another and happens something I don't know..

This improvement would be fantastic for me and for other people novice in this i think.

A little log window with last 10 commands per examen also could works...

Somebody has some idea??

thanksss....
Scott
Re: tooltips ballon
August 05, 2004 11:51PM
You can use the OSD plugin to inform you on screen if a gesture was recognized. If you're having trouble making recognizeable gestures, the learning mode will train StrokeIt to recognize your drawing style.
exyron
August 15, 2004 12:34PM
Thank you Scott

I'll try it.. but can you give some helpful trick to configure plugins??

I can't find how to do this taks...

By the way.. I downloaded your minimize to tray plugin and when starting strokeit (or windowsXP, is the same) appears a box to inform about it..

Finally i shudown the plugin but is any way to disablin this message??

Thanks in Advance!!
Scott
August 15, 2004 06:02PM
What's the message?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 23?