Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

my wishlist

Posted by sam 
sam
my wishlist
April 29, 2004 01:28AM
Hi, great program :) I've wanted something like this since Black and White introduced me to gestures.

A couple of things that could be improved:

1) It's been mentioned in the thread below, but the learning area seems pretty clumsy. When i train it, i want to be able to just sit there for ten minutes teaching it over and over. To do that now takes longer because you are jumping though several windows to do it.

2) Purely cosmetic, but the tracing line is seriously ugly. Maybe make it thicker wish some transparency and antialiasing. Along the lines of the Black and White game would be nice. It would mean the program takes up a lot more resources than it does currently, so i guess it would have to be an option in the preferences or an add-on.

Anyway, thanks for the program, I'm really enjoying it.
Oroumov.
Re: my wishlist
June 03, 2004 09:40AM
Regarding your 2nd problem, how about disabling it ? :D
Why bother implementing transparency and anti-aliasing, as it becomes pretty useless if you know what you're drawing.... I believe it is only meant for teaching gestures and/or early beginners.
ZeroMP
June 08, 2004 12:44AM
I agree that the drawing line is ugly -
not that I think it needs anti-aliasing tho

I just wish it would draw a single chosen color
over my backgrounds instead of changing the
color of the pixels in the background -

Is that just me or does it just stain the background
color for everyone?

I'd like just a solid black or white line
Michael Kairys
June 10, 2004 07:26AM
I use the drawing line all the time, even though by now I susally get the gestures right ;-) I found that by narrowing it to one pixel and setting it to white (255,255,255) it behaves quite nicely.
Jordan
June 12, 2004 09:50AM

I use the drawing line all the time, even though by now I susally get the gestures right ;-) I found that by narrowing it to one pixel and setting it to white (255,255,255) it behaves quite nicely.

1 piksel too thin. No can see.
On the contrary, Me set the line asss wide asss 16 piksels. Me use big mousse pointers, thus, the trailing line sshould be big n fat asss well.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 4?