Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Gesture for internacional Keys, ScrollUP/DOWN support

Posted by Ivan Wayne 
Ivan Wayne
Gesture for internacional Keys, ScrollUP/DOWN support
April 24, 2004 09:20PM
A thing I missed in this program was the ability to put internacional keys in a US keyboard, without a need to 'ALT+XX' panic. Alfa, Beta, and other ASCII keys could be configured to a specific gesture, like a 'ribbon', for example.

Also, since many people out there don´t have SCROLL in their mouses, why not adding suport for these also? It would be very helpful. For example, using gestures or only mouse buttons!

-left pressed, hold it and press right for SCROLL UP
-right pressed, hold it and press left for SCROLL DOWN)
or just using gestures..... what do you guys think? :)

Thanks!

I've tried things like this:

[ALT_DOWN][NUMPAD4][NUMPAD2][NUMPAD0][ALT_UP]

(should produce: ñ)

....well I was actually trying to do it with a "\"
but it would not work for me.
You said

------ QUOTE ------
Also, since many people out there don´t have SCROLL in their mouses, why not adding suport for these also? It would be very helpful. For example, using gestures or only mouse buttons!

-left pressed, hold it and press right for SCROLL UP
-right pressed, hold it and press left for SCROLL DOWN)
or just using gestures..... what do you guys think?
----------- UNQUOTE ---------

I think this would be a great idea. In fact you can run the free KatMouse mouse driver which does something like this. However it would be far better in StrokeIt.

StrokeIt would be better if it accessed some of the mouse buttons to help create mouse gestures (as you suggest). The opera browser does exactly this for its own mouse gestures.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 20?