Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

combine special keys with gestures

Posted by Nitesh 
Nitesh
combine special keys with gestures
March 10, 2004 06:14AM
Suppose I do a gesture holding "Alt" key that can alter the gestures meaning...would be helpful I guess.

Also there should be one more type of action which user should be able to specify for a gesture;which is user should be able to specify in global gestures to activate a window and send some event to that window.

we would like to do more than one action for a gesture for example open browser and open particular website.Essentially we want a set of actions for a gesture.That will be helpful.

Another example ...currently I can have some global gesture for dictionary application.Now what I want is when i select a word doing same gesture would copy the text to clipboard and passes this text to dictionary application.Many such applications will be possible.
Scott
Re: combine special keys with gestures
March 10, 2004 08:23AM
1) Search the forum, this has been covered.
2) Huh?
3) This is already possible, just add more commands.
Oroumov
March 10, 2004 10:18AM
Everything that you required is already available.
A strong suggestion is to read the help manual :D

- Oroumov.
Nitesh
March 11, 2004 08:06AM
oops sorry folks......I posted the messege before going through the forum.I will check the forum....
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 25?