Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Rocker Navigation

Posted by Toby 
Toby
Rocker Navigation
February 29, 2004 03:30PM
I would love to see "mouse rocker" button support added to StrokeIt. Users of the Mouse Gestures or Mouse Rockers plugins for Mozilla/Firefox will know what I'm talking about.

Basically, a rocker gesture means you hold down the right button, then click the left (and let go of both) to navigate backwards, say in Windows Explorer, or vice versa to navigate forwards. You can see why it's called rocker navigation, because you "rock" your fingers over the buttons. This is even easier to use than gestures IMO.

Scott
Re: Rocker Navigation
February 29, 2004 11:01PM
Rockers are not plannedo n being implimented.

Search the forum for more information on this. It's been discussed several times.

-Scott
Ash
June 18, 2004 12:50PM
I realize that it may be hopeless but I would like to strongly second Toby's endorsement of rocker navigation. I am a longtime user of Opera and find myself often clicking to navigate wherever I find myself, it is so convenient.

That said, I do appreciaate greatly the gestures aleady done by strokeit; I just find rocker navigation so effortless it's much preferred...
Rupert
July 07, 2004 09:37AM
Just want to strongly recomend the rocker navigation for scrolling through windows in Opera: ITS BRILLIANT

AND it would be a brilliant addtition to Stroke it!

Thanks StrokeIT is great GIve your selves a pat on the back
Scott
July 07, 2004 03:39PM
To re-iterate:

Rockers are not planned on being implimented.

Search the forum for more information on this. It's been discussed several times.

-Scott
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 18?