Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

New gesture

Posted by releazme 
releazme
New gesture
March 27, 2003 02:32AM
First of all; StrokeIt is the best program I have gotten for my computer i ages!!! I've missed something like this since Opera started with mouse gestures.

When all that is said; I miss the oppotunity to add a gesture that make me go up one folder in Explorer (Not IE Explorer, but the "My Computer" Explorer). Is it possible to get StrokeIt to do this; and how? Wouldn't it be a good idea to make this a standard gesture??
In opera it is possible to go back and forward by just pushing the right+ left or left+right mouse buttons, I would love that to be a part of strokeit too....

anyway, great job with StrokeIt!!!!
Jeff
Re: New gesture
April 01, 2003 09:49PM
The backspace key should go up a folder in explorer.

-- Jeff
Smite
Re: New gesture
May 01, 2003 03:18PM
Well, setting the "LBUTTON_DOWN" gesture to Alt+Left will give you the back rocker, I'm not sure if "RBUTTON_DOWN" would give you the forward behavior, or simply overide the right-click.

For web browsing, if you don't like Opera anymore, I suggest a program called Avant Browser as a good IE browser. (tabbed browsing, rocker-based back-forward like you described, and more.)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 23?