using OPERA LIKE 'FORWARD', 'BACK' gestures

Posted by bear 
bear
using OPERA LIKE 'FORWARD', 'BACK' gestures
July 22, 2002 11:02PM
<HTML>maybe i just didnt figure out of how to do it but:

in opera one can do 'left button down'+'right button down'=forward
'right button down'+'left button down'=back

in 'stroke it' I did FORWARD command by adding 'LFTBTN DWN+RGHT BUTTON DOWN' and it worked.

However those two gestures became unavailable from the gesture menu when i wanted to do the 'right button down'+'left button down'=back for going back in IE.

Am i missing something or is there no way of doing that??

If no than i would like to suggest a feature for the comamnd not to be removed from the menu as a user might need to use them for something else.

thanx a bunch.</HTML>
<HTML>StrokeIt gestures are always triggered by holding the gesture button defined in the options (the right button, by default). As such, the LBUTTON_DOWN, etc gestures are buttons that are pressed while the gesture button is being held down. If you added LBUTTON_DOWN and RBUTTON_DOWN to a "forward gesture", that just means that the forward command will be executed whenever the gesture button is being held down and EITHER the left or the right buttons is pressed.

The options are removed from the command list because they cannot be associated with multiple actions within the same application.

-- Jeff</HTML>
Carsten
Re: using OPERA LIKE 'FORWARD', 'BACK' gestures
August 01, 2002 06:08AM
<HTML>Could please somebody tell me if those Opera-like BACK and FORWARD gestures could be implemented with Internet Explorer using Stoke It?

I could not read that form the above answer.

Thanks,
Carsten</HTML>
Carsten
Re: using OPERA LIKE 'FORWARD', 'BACK' gestures
August 01, 2002 06:16AM
<HTML>AM I STUPID OR WHAT?!

Please forgive me, I just installed it and OF COURSE everything works as it should.

Thank you.
Carsten</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 5?