Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Gesture "time-in"??

Posted by Alex 
Alex
Gesture "time-in"??
July 16, 2002 02:21AM
<HTML>Hello, I have sometimes a problem that, if I'm not the only one, could be a nice improvement.

Sometimes, under heavy load of the PC (or when I/O), when I do a gesture it doesn't start to draw (because StrokeIt, or the explorer hook -I don't know the exact technic-, isn't responding). Later, when control is recovered by StrokeIt, it catch a gesture with only two points: my starting point and the end point. All in between gets lost, effectively changing my L's into \downs, and the like. It's annoying because my close its \down and my MDI close is C or L. You see.

What do you think? Would be easy checking for this situation? I'm alone on this?

My PC it's a PIII 500 with 384MB, and this happens a few times a day. I have another old 200MMX with 256MB and it happens all the time (it's a bit overused, I admit. It has apache server, resin servlet/JSP container and two p2p apps, winamp playing, etc).

Kind regards!</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 14?