Contact Us

StrokeIt

on-gesture-start special action / gesture

Posted by mazy 
mazy
on-gesture-start special action / gesture
April 04, 2002 06:38PM
<HTML>hello,

would it be possible to add some special optional actions to each application group?

i'm thinking about actions that would perform when user starts gesture or ends it (gets out of gesture mode) ...

for example you could hardcode it that special action's names like @on-gesture-stard and @on-gesture-end would be used in that way ...

or just add special pseudo 'gestures' like 'gesture-start' etc ... which could be used as 'triggers' for custom actions (which would be maybe better and 'cleaner' solution imho)

i would use it in my program for example to draw help over form with basic gestures and actions they would perform ...

of course user would have to use actions provided by me, but that's not problem ... and i think it would be very nice to have possibility to do that

thanx

ps strokeit is great, i made many my friends use it ... can't live without it now ;)</HTML>
Jeff
Re: on-gesture-start special action / gesture
April 04, 2002 09:23PM
<HTML>Essentially, the functions your looking for are exactly what is available with a registered plugin. As an application developer, it would let you know where a gesture started, what points the gesture moved over, and where the gesture ended.

-- Jeff</HTML>
mazy
Re: on-gesture-start special action / gesture
April 05, 2002 03:52AM
<HTML>registered plugin? you mean plugin of strokeit for use in applications, or plugin for strokeit?

i would like this to become part of free strokeit, as i make freeware apps just for fun ;)</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 1?