Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Different pointing devices

Posted by Glen Murphy 
Glen Murphy
Different pointing devices
January 25, 2002 12:19AM
<HTML>A thought occured to me, I have three different mouse input devices on my laptop - a trackpoint, a trackpad and a mouse. While the mouse is not plugged in, I use the trackpoint to navigate, and the trackpad to input gestures.

I think it'd be quite useful if you could differentiate between them, so that while using my mouse, I would have to hold the right mouse button, but while using the trackpad, it'd be ace if I could input gestures without having to hold any buttons.

Making the pad useless for normal input .. but it's useless for that anyway :D</HTML>
Jeff
Re: Different pointing devices
January 25, 2002 01:13AM
<HTML>That's certainly an interesting idea...I can think of a few things that might make it very tricky to implement, but I think it would be possible. Unfortunately, I don't own a laptop, so I really have no way of adding this.

If someone wants to donate an old laptop with a touchpad, I'll promise to add the feature by the next release, and you'll get a free license for life :) The same offer goes for the Intellimouse, I don't own one, so I can't add support for buttons 4 and 5.</HTML>
analy caretsiano
Re: Different pointing devices
July 01, 2007 09:48PM
i search for different pointing devices
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 14?