Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Dual monitor malfunction

Posted by Justin 
Justin
Dual monitor malfunction
May 15, 2007 01:32PM
I have 2 monitors connected to 1 video card. Monitor on the right is set as primary and my taskbar is on the left monitor. Whenever I try and start drawing a shape there is immediatly a line from the edge of the right screen all the way to my mouse cursor so no characters are recognized unless they start with
such as left-down, left-up, etc. It doesn't matter if i try to draw in the left or right display. Anyone else with dual monitors (Nvidia card) having the same problem?
Re: Dual monitor malfunction
May 15, 2007 07:10PM
I have dual monitors and an nVidia card and I have no problem, either on XP Pro or Vista. Are you on XP? If so are you using Span? I am using Dualview on both.
Justin
May 16, 2007 03:48PM
XP SP2, Dualview. Anyone else?
Justin
May 16, 2007 04:32PM
Also, I don't know if it matters or not, but it only does this malfunction on the desktop. If I'm within an application it works fine.
Gray
May 29, 2007 12:37PM
Check the problems forum... That is a known issue that many of us have had. If you flip the primary monitor, you may remove the problem but that is just a work around.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 20?