Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Right click not working in 64-bit apps started from 32-bit app

Posted by CaptainFlint 
Right click not working in 64-bit apps started from 32-bit app
April 13, 2011 07:42AM
My OS is WinXP x64 SP2, all latest updates.

I installed StrokeIt .9.7 and discovered that when I start a 64-bit application from a 32-bit one (for example, 64-bit regedit, or 64-bit EmEditor, or 64-bit calc.exe from 32-bit Total Commander or Windows PowerPro), right click no longer works in this 64-bit application, and trying to right click again and again can even crash the application. If I start the same applications from Explorer or 64-bit FAR Manager, no such problems occur. When I run 32-bit applications, they too work without glitches.

When I unload StrokeIt, all the problems disappear. I tried to add the applications to the Disabled Apps list, and also to disable StrokeIt itself (by right-clicking its tray menu so that it became red), but it did not help, only complete unloading helps.
im on 64bit win 7 ult ... i've had the colored line act funky ... very slow and laggy ... after turning it off.. stroke it was functional .. maybe your problem is particular to xp version of 64 bit
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 6?