Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Mouse Gesture Up-Down or Left-Right (and viceversa) WRONG behavior

Posted by cainxxx 
Mouse Gesture Up-Down or Left-Right (and viceversa) WRONG behavior
August 19, 2010 06:56AM
For example, if you move the mouse 10[cm] in Up direction, then you move the mouse 2[cm] in down direction, the gesture is NOT recognize! or just recognize it like "Up" gesture. How I change this behavior??? I think that this is a gesture tolerance question, but PLEASE make it OPTIONAL or customizable!!
I would like that if I move the mouse in up direction then in down direction the gesture be UP-DOWN, no matter how distance you move the mouse in each direction.

Same behavior happens in Down-Up / Left-Right / Up-Down / Right-Left gestures...

Is there any way to fix this?

Best regards!
Re: Mouse Gesture Up-Down or Left-Right (and viceversa) WRONG behavior
August 19, 2010 07:34AM
This you could adjust by going to Learn Gesture, performing your preferred way to do the gesture, and telling StrokeIt that this is Up-Down.
August 19, 2010 01:30PM
Yes but Strokeit take a "large movement in Up direction && short movement in Down direction" like UP gesture. If you asign this to "Up-Down" gesture, then when you do just "Up" gesture, is interpreted like "Up-Down". Same happens with Left-Right, Right-Left,...
July 06, 2011 08:22AM
Any news about new version of strokeit?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 13?