Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Command parameters "scrolling into heaven"

Posted by gemisigo 
Command parameters "scrolling into heaven"
September 18, 2009 07:26AM
It seems that the "upscrolling the command parameters" disease has reached the Activate Windows command, too.

I entered 'a' as Class, 'b' as Caption, selected 'Match text as pattern' and 'Wait for window to exist' checkboxes, and entered 300 milliseconds to wait. The first time I deselected the command and reselected it again 'a' vanished and 'b' was in the Class editbox with Caption editbox containing the string 'PATTERN' that appeared out of the blue (obviously, it's the text pattern checbox that transformed into string 'PATTERN' :). The two checkboxes were unselected and the 'milliseconds' editbox was empty.
Repeating this two more times resulted in 'PATTERN' 'scrolling upwards' with 'b' blown into oblivion in first step and losing the lone survivor 'PATTERN' in the end. The command contains none of the parameter setting initially entered, it's staring blankly.

Unfortunately the config files reflect the same changes. Currently I'm editing them by hand and gave up on Command editor because it ruins my commands.
Re: Command parameters "scrolling into heaven"
September 18, 2009 09:42AM
This should be fixed in the 9/18 builds.

-- Jeff
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 24?