Wiki
Plugins
Translations
Developers
Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Windows Desktop (Class:Progman) doesn't work and Bugs (i Guess)

Posted by Astranded 
Windows Desktop (Class:Progman) doesn't work and Bugs (i Guess)
June 25, 2009 10:05PM
The StorkeIt application is so great, this is what application that I search for long time, but I got some problem when I try to adapt with that :

1. I am using Strokeit on two computer, office computer and my own computer, the office computer works great but with some unfunctional gestures (this will explained in second statement since it problem for both computer) but when installing and run strokeit in my own computer, it become unusual, whether my icon on desktop or icon on quick lunch if I left click one of that icon it the windows properties of the icon I come out (this not like strokeit installed on my office), I guess this feedback bugs for developer.
2. the desktop application gesture doesn’t work for windows desktop gesture (Class:Progman) especially when trying to using command Restore all, although the gesture command like Minimize All works fine (althought Minimize all just minimize one windows ;) ), I have already try it on the others room bout nothing I could find.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 5?