Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Scroll wheel not recognized

Posted by ItsMattGW 
ItsMattGW
Scroll wheel not recognized
June 05, 2004 11:16PM
I have been using strokeit for a year, I am very familiar with the program and editing/creating/ my own gestures but cannot seem to get the mouse wheel to be recognized as a gesture.

I have my gesture button to hold set as my right mouse click. When I hold my right mouse click then scroll my wheel up or down it does nothing. I uninstalled strokeit, reinstalled a fresh copy and overwrote all my old settings and gestures and still nothing. I tried on a different computer, nothing. I went to 'learn gestures', hold the right click, push wheel upward and it does not recognize it.

If anyone knows what could be wrong let me know. I am using a logitech dual optical mouse.
ItsMattGW
Re: Scroll wheel not recognized
June 07, 2004 12:08PM
Update: After uninstalling the Logitech software that came with the mouse strokeit now recognizes the mouse wheel and I can use it as a gesture.

FIX: Try and uninstall any mouse software you have, this includes anything that assigns your extra mouse buttons for special functions.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 10?