Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

strange corruption in run programs

Posted by Manekineko 
Manekineko
strange corruption in run programs
March 15, 2004 04:25PM
I'm getting strange corruption whenever I try to add a new command using the run program command. I'll enter in the path to the program and everything will look fine, but if I click away and back, then the information I've entered will be turned into gibberish ascii symbols, and a few will appear in start dir and arguments too. If I repeatedly try, eventually I can get it to stick without corrupting my input.

Not sure if it's related or not, but one time while trying to set a program, I closed the window to set it, and CPU usage jumped up to 100% on StrokeIt and I had a hard time even getting Windows to terminate the task since my computer was lagging so hard. Behavior was normal upon restarting StrokeIt, though the run program I had tried to create was not created.
Michael Kairys
Re: strange corruption in run programs
March 21, 2004 08:16AM
I have seen the "strange corruption" as well (I think I reported it previously but if I didn't, thank you for doing so). I think it doesn't happen or tends not to happen if I tab off the text fields as I enter them.
lallous
Re: strange corruption in run programs
March 22, 2004 11:27PM
happens here also.

when you want to run a program and set its path for the first time then return to configure it, you will see garbage, if you configure the path of the program to run another time then it will work.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 23?