Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Another memory leek bug thered

Posted by Milosz 
Milosz
Another memory leek bug thered
January 02, 2002 08:19PM
<HTML>I dunno if this has been posted yet, but i noticed that the memory leak, dosn't only affect explorer.exe, but any program you darw in (WM_FOCUS is on). I played with it for 10 minutes drawing uncrecognized drawings, and i got the mem usage for the client. I dunno belive this is an error in StokeIt but rather some abnormality in windows, i dunno how you handle drawing on the sceen, but i think it has something to do with the device content for the window.

P.S: Did anyone write a DDE plugin yet? Cause i would like to try making one if i have enouth time, not only so stroke it can use programs that use DDE, but so programs can comunicate with stroke it it. Another thing I would liek to see would be a program exclusion, because some programs i use use all mouse buttons (including drag ex. autocad). I woulld just think that stroke it would be disabled why that window (program) has the window manager focus.

Thx for reading this long ass thread. Greate program.</HTML>
MOJO
Re: Another memory leek bug thered
January 02, 2002 10:03PM
<HTML>program exclusion = select application in command editor and check "Disable gestures in this application", no ACAD in the list so u have to make new app. point to ACAD and disable gestures, hope im right</HTML>
MOJO
Re: Another memory leek bug thered
January 02, 2002 10:08PM
<HTML>jeez, it does affect every app. thats in focus</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 21?