Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Reboot, restart whatever bug

Posted by Dennis 
Dennis
Reboot, restart whatever bug
December 27, 2001 12:13AM
<HTML>Ok call me weird guys, cuz i am pretty sure that nobdoy can redo this (yeah call me good :))
OK if I run the computer like 4 days in a row (shut up its Win98SE, thats good) it does weird things following: It reboots or shut down the computer, depending on what i selected last in the "Start-ShutDown" Menu. I have a function my own symbol (actually a triangle with a loooong line) to use exactly that funtion on the computer (to shut it down) but it hasn't a "Enter" in there it just calls up the shut down menu.
Don't call me dumb, cuz now i shut down stroke it for almostoine week and id didn't happen again. It did happen almost 10 times with stroke it on, so i would say its the problem. I tried to log fileaccess and regaccess but I think I am to dumb to set up the logging programs to log into files instead of the screen so I can read the log after reboot, or shutdown.

If u didn't understand a word of this... I don't care, let me jstu drink my good ol' german beer. (You know how expensive it is to get it imported to the US, gosh)
Dennis</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 2?