Contact Us

StrokeIt

Notepad Under Win2000

Posted by Shaun 
Shaun
Notepad Under Win2000
December 18, 2001 09:58PM
<HTML>Hi,
Im running .9 b4 under Windows 2000 pro. and the copy and paste functions do not seem to work. I haven't tested it extensively but minimizing, maximizing and closing seem to work ok.

Thanks.</HTML>
Jeff
Re: Notepad Under Win2000
December 18, 2001 11:51PM
<HTML>I hate to ask the obvious, but are you actually selecting text before trying to copy it? Also, do Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V successfully copy/paste text in notepad? Can you use StrokeIt to copy and paste text in other applications?</HTML>
Shaun
Re: Notepad Under Win2000
December 19, 2001 04:58PM
<HTML>hehe, I know you have to ask the obvious but yes I was selecting the text and Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v were working manually.

However now something fairly strange has happened. I left work last night and locked (not restarted) my workstation and now that I have come back this morning it seems to work fine? So Im not sure exactly what was happening there, also yesterday I had to hold both mouse buttons down to draw a gesture but today I only have to use the right mouse button?

I should also note that I downloaded the default configuration file (from the actions page) and loaded that yesterday so maybe that was causing the problem? Anyway everything seems cool now, thanks for a great program and your quick reply :)</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 10?