Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

StrokeIt seems to loose my settings

Posted by Lachlan Donald 
Lachlan Donald
StrokeIt seems to loose my settings
December 18, 2001 02:48AM
<HTML>Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but on two seperate computers today, one of them xp the other 2k, StrokeIt has dissapeared (crashed?) suddenly from the task bar and when restartd has lost all of the actions and commands I have created (very frustrating).. Strangely enough it seems to save the applications, but nothing else.</HTML>
Jeff
Re: StrokeIt seems to loose my settings
December 18, 2001 04:13AM
<HTML>I've seen this, but I really can't figure out why it happens. If it's crashing, windows should say *something*.

I've introduced a ton of internal changes since beta 4, so maybe the next release will fix it (it's nearly impossible to fix a bug you can't actually reproduce reliably)

The apps are saved because when you create a new app, an empty file is created in your actions directry as a placeholder for the new app data. The actual changes are not saved until you exit strokeit. Eventually the data will be saved when you close the command editor.

-- Jeff</HTML>
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 13?