Contact Us

StrokeIt

Vista Petition and Donation Pledge

Posted by Austen 
Austen
Vista Petition and Donation Pledge
January 03, 2008 12:59PM
Hi Jeff,

Happy New Year! I think we're all glad to hear that you are doing well!

I hear a lot of people asking Jeff to support StrokeIt in Vista. I'm sure we can all understand that Jeff is probably a busy guy and also needs to pay the bills. How about everyone who really loves this program and sees its usefulness donate money or at the least pledge to donate money to him as an incentive to have him work on it again.

Right now I'm going to donate $10 to Jeff and after Vista compatibility I will donate another $20. I've been using Vista now for years on multiple machines and I think it's the least I can do.

Please donate to the creator of this great program and ask that he support Vista.

Thanks for a great program Jeff!

Austen
Austen
Re: Vista Petition and Donation Pledge
January 03, 2008 01:25PM
Whoops.. What I meant was:

"I've been using *StrokeIt* now for years on multiple machines and I think it's the least I can do."
Hugo Ahlenius
January 08, 2008 05:37AM
I'am in, I just pitched in 10 USD
Damon
January 10, 2008 03:54PM
$30 when it's done...
Echostorm
January 15, 2008 09:32AM
I've used strokeit in XP for years. It still sorta works in vista but it's a shell of it's glory in XP. I'll drop 30 bux for a vista version.
Ram
May 03, 2008 02:07PM
I pledge $25 too.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 10?