Contact Us

StrokeIt

min to tray and Winamp

Posted by Andi 
Andi
min to tray and Winamp
September 21, 2004 07:58AM
Hey folks,
I used to have a program called trayIt, just to send windows to the systray. I noticed the "min to tray" plugin on this site and gave it a try.

But unfortunately it doesn't work very well with winamp. It sends just the main window to the tray, the equalizer and the playlist are staying where they are. It worked fine with trayIt, but I'd like to use just one tool for this purpose.

Any clues?
Andi
Re: min to tray and Winamp
November 21, 2004 03:56PM
no one with the same problem??
Scott
November 21, 2004 07:20PM
I have no plans to update the min to tray plugin at this time, as I have a real job that's paying my bills. Sorry, Andi, but you're stuck with using TrayIt at this point.
Andi
November 22, 2004 03:46PM
hehe, no problem at all Scott!! I was just wondering if anyone else has the same problem. Otherwise the error could be on my side.

take care and thanks for this g r e a t tool (can't say it often enough...)

Andi
Frax
August 29, 2005 02:45AM
Is [url=http://www.redrubberball.net/software/]http://www.redrubberball.net/software/[/url] coming up anytime soon, seems to be down at the moment...
Scott
August 29, 2005 03:19PM
It is down at the moment. I'm having some issues with my web hosting. It will be up by the end of the week.

<rant>
As a side note, I encourage everybody to move their business from GoDaddy to elsewhere. Everything is great until you have a problem, and then you're sitting on 14 domains that are down because they took your box offline without warning, and you can't call anybody, and have to deal with everything through email, and sit a queue so long they take forever to answer you and require you to pay either $50 to bring it up for 24 hours to remove all of your data, or $200 to bring it back up again in general. >:o
</rant>

-Scott
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 20?