Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Suggestion - Mobile StrokeIt

Posted by GT-Force 
Suggestion - Mobile StrokeIt
October 24, 2012 12:42AM
If you may make StrokeIt available for mobile platforms, you can make a lot of money by selling it on Google Play. It may detect two fingers instead of right click, and the rest will be the same. It would be great, especially considering the lack of a usable keyboard or mouse on these devices, and hence even greater need for being able to do things with simple gestures.
Re: Suggestion - Mobile StrokeIt
October 25, 2012 01:01AM
That would indeed be great! But I don't think Jeff has the time, he's often away. There is GMD Gesture Control for Android, which does some nice things, but I think it can only recognise a limited number of gestures so far—only gestures that are a combination of Up/Down/Left/Right—, and the recognition doesn't appear to be stellar so far. But it is actively worked on, so who knows!
Re: Suggestion - Mobile StrokeIt
October 26, 2012 08:10AM
There is also some gesture support in Nova Launcher (and Apex too I believe). You can use one-and-two finger swipes, rotation, etc.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 12?