Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

VirtualBox with StrokeIt works ...

Posted by polocanada 
VirtualBox with StrokeIt works ...
December 27, 2009 01:13PM
I can't live without this software. Have already donated 2x for the cause of StrokeIt. Guys.... if you think, this is a great product, please consider doing the same....

Here is a short how to use StrokeIt with VirtualBox. Virtual Box is (one of - and probably the best) virtualization application (http://www.virtualbox.org/).

While StrokeIt will not work inside the Client machine when used directly from the Host machine, it will work when installed on the Client Machine. In order to use it inside the Client, You will have to install it within the Client. In addition to that you will have to temporarily disable StrokeIt on the Host machine. Because StrokeIt is such a great product, it is easy to disable it based on a rule to exclude a specific window. In StrokeIt configuration (on the Host machine) create an entry in Disabled Applications for a window class "QWidget". You can also get this by dragging the Finder Tool to Virtual Box Window Frame. Make sure you leave the check-mark for "Disable gestures for this application...".

Voila.. Now strokeit works inside VirtualBox windows machines.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2009 01:16PM by polocanada.
Re: VirtualBox with StrokeIt works ...
October 09, 2013 07:55AM
polocanada Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

@polocanada -- you only made 1 post, & will probably never see this ....

BUT YOU JUST MADE MY DAY !!!! :)

NOW i 2 AM HAPPY USING STROKEIT IN vBOX !!

:2THUMBSUP:
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 9?