Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Auto name new commands?

Posted by Allen 
Allen
Auto name new commands?
December 05, 2009 12:35AM
How about add auto name of new commands? So instead of all new commands being called "new command", call them based on their type such as "play sound" or "send keystrokes", etc. Would be useful for those of us who don't bother to edit the name of the new commands.
Allen
Re: Auto name new commands?
December 05, 2009 01:11AM
and for hotkey commands, i suggest to have them auto rename to whatever the hotkey is. such as, "CTRL+A"
December 05, 2009 04:29AM
Though it's only cosmetic (you can identify command types by their icons) and I hardly ever use hotkeys (I find keystrokes much more flexible) I think that's a good idea. It would make StrokeIt easier to use and not only for beginners.
January 18, 2010 08:37PM
I vote for this request!
It saves a lot of time.
January 27, 2011 06:53AM
It will be very simple and very helpful.
I'm surprised that this feature is not implemented at first.
January 27, 2011 11:47AM
I think everyone will agree that this would be an improvement. What would be even more useful, is if the name of the assigned gesture would be automatically visible after the name of the action (now you need to type it yourself for every action). And it would be very helpful if you could sort actions by gesture! Now I actually do a text search in the .cfg actions file in order to find out what I assigned some gesture to. Not very convenient.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 13?