Wiki
Plugins
Translations
Developers
Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

[solved] Gestures don't work in my strokeit because my system crashed when i backup using onekeyGhost yesterday.

Posted by xu 
info:Gestures don't work

Check the size of the file strokes.bin in Program Files\StrokeIt\Gestures. If it's zero, your gestures may have gotten overwritten somehow.

-- Jeff

obver is from this forums i searched. and other's answer also done't work for me. My answer is about Export.sxp file i exported and saved today. Operation as follows:

i shutdown strokeit then delete the files within the action folder. then import the corret Export.sxp file. then it works.

i send this to the strokeits furms to make more people learn that because i spent a lot time to find this answer. enjoy it!

xu
some info about this process to find answers:

and the strokeit is not work suddenly for my laptop crashed lastnight. i through over the strokeit forums but not solve it.

i always backup the files of Strings, Gestures, Actions, Plugins, and i export config every time when i changed it. notice that is every time. and this habit makes me gladed to solve this problem i have never met.

but this time, i import obove aff of this but its not work today. So may gestures that i not want to add it one by one. its really a hige project, but its the final step if there is no way.

hi,xx i know that,i solved the second question. strokit doesn't work is about my Export.sxp file. It made a problem when i import the lastest one that today's backup, but no problem with yesterday's.

i replaced the gestures, strings, actions, plugins from a portable version i downloaded from the internet and saved in my computer.but its still have same problem, so i imported export.sxp one by one then its work!

and i can't open the Gmail now maybe the GFW enhanced and some softwares to over it is not effective now. so i send from this mail to tell you it solved. but the first question i will use the total uninstall to monitor this installation.

then i will find the file whitch can change the gestures performed, alrough i searched the file with Everything and searched the registry with the number that showed in the strokeit, but not find that number.

xu
9/26/2016 02:30:02
i sent a e-mail to jeff but the answer solved because i really went to konw the answer. the fastest answer is searching and trying.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 11?