Wiki
Plugins
Translations
Developers
Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

How to change the gestures performed that the usage count of strokeit when I reinstalled system?

Posted by xu 
How to change the use times(use numbers)? Its location in the coommand editor of strokeit: first click help button, then click about stokeit button.

My stroktit gestures performed is 21116, but not included before, so i want to add it. Thank u guys!
[Q] How to change the gesture count when i reinstalled system?

[A] firstly, exit the StrokeIt program completely and opening the registry and search its key to StrokeIt, then change the UsageCount to decimal base and input the gesture count you need.

Tips: not open the registry and exit the StrokeIt's program at the same time, i tried in this way and faild a few times.

Infor: a short while ago, this question have solved, the answer is so simple that i could not noticed that before. I was search my number of the gesture count in the registry, but its not found anything.

enjoy it! Thank you, Jeff, for creating this wonderful program.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 6?