Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Floating Gestures?

Posted by spencer 
Floating Gestures?
February 16, 2013 01:11AM
Is it possible to have gestures drawn without holding down any mouse/pen tablet buttons?

For example, if you're using a pen tablet, would you be able to just hover your pen and draw the shape "V", and then Stroke It will recognize it and execute that command?

I've come across some other gesture software that *does* do this... just hover your pen while drawing the gesture (don't press any buttons).. but those programs are not reliable and very buggy.

With Stroke It being so solid and not buggy, I'm wondering if this would be an option in future releases?

Thanks!
Anon E. Muss
Re: Floating Gestures?
February 22, 2013 09:26PM
I have the exact same question. Also, is there some way for this to work with a touch screen?
February 25, 2013 01:55PM
I've actually just added (beta) support for Synaptics TouchPads in StrokesPlus (using 2 or 3 finger gesture capture)...it seemed relevant to your requests.

No touchscreen or stylus/pen support at the moment, though.

http://www.strokesplus.com/forum/topic/621/open-synaptics-touchpad-support
Volki
July 13, 2016 03:14AM
Guys I think, using Autohotkey, you can asign any key for any other key or button, in your case, right button.
AHK first looks difficult to learn but you don't have to be an expert... just google it. AHK not so far concept to Strokeit, though it more like Coding, but its could be more powerful together.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 24?