Contact Us

StrokeIt

"rocker" gestures

Posted by Bryan 
Bryan
"rocker" gestures
September 03, 2008 12:30PM
I searched these forums but could not find a post about this:

The one mouse gesture I use *constantly* in both Opera and Firefox is to go backwards by tapping the "right left" mouse buttons in quick succession, and similarly forwards with "left right". FireGestures refers to these as "rocker" gestures.

Is there anyway to configure StrokeIt to recognize those clicks?

Sorry if this is documented are already covered on the forums, I did search for it first, but couldn't find any info. Thanks!

-Bryan (yet another person who discovered StrokeIt due to Chrome's lack of gestures).
Stuart
Re: "rocker" gestures
September 04, 2008 05:32AM
You're right, Bryan. We've looked at this topic quite a lot.

Click 'Search' at the top of this page and then enter 'rocker' and search all forums and all dates - you'll find plenty of discussion!
Bryan
September 04, 2008 03:11PM
The default search only goes back 30 days... that was my mistake. Changing it to search all time brings up tons of results.
September 08, 2008 09:23PM
Hi All,

I read back a few messages, but I didn't get it. This message seemed to suggest a way: http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/forum/read.php?6,12316,12316#msg-12316
but I didn't understand exactly what he meant. Anyone follow this through?

Rob
:)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 16?