Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Exclude several Programs at once

Posted by DakLord 
DakLord
Exclude several Programs at once
March 14, 2002 04:04PM
<HTML>Hi. I'd like to configure StrokeIt that way, that gestures would be rocognized throughout all windows applications (except Opera) but to exclude every Game i play, or might play ;).
so, after some I set up some Games to be excluded, the StrokeIt Command Editor becomes very crowded and that just to exclude some programs (games).

So, is there any way to exclude several programs at once?
For example to make one 'New Application' entry in the Command Editor where every app that has to be excluded will be entered...
Like, when the apps are identified through the filename; instead of haing just one filename like 'opera.exe' having several at once. like this: 'opera.exe; jedi.exe, maxpayne.exe, quake.exe' and so on (without the quotes ;) )

So would it be possible to do what I mean this or any other way right now, or will it be possible to integrate such a feature in the future?

Oh, and I'd like to danate something (won't be too much I guess :-/) but paypal is no option (no credit card or anything). are there any other ways / sending money or the such?

Greetings, Chris</HTML>
Jeff
Re: Exclude several Programs at once
March 14, 2002 07:46PM
<HTML>The ability to add multiple ways of identifying an application is a planned feature for the next release. Unfortunately, there's no way of accomplishing that right now other than creating a new application for each game you use...unless you want to rename all of your game executables to "game.exe" :)

I think you can sign up for paypal with just a bank account number, but if that's not an option you can always drop something in an envelope and send it to:

Jeff Doozan
110-807 E Candlewyck Dr
Kalamazoo, MI 49001

Thanks for your support,

Jeff</HTML>
Steyr
Re: Exclude several Programs at once
October 18, 2008 11:54PM
How the hell do I exclude programs in the first place?

I mean, I want StrokeIt ONLY to work on a single program (Google Chrome to be specific), how do I cancel its usage in everything else? The menu and usability of the program is the poorest of all I've ever seen.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 24?