Contact Us

StrokeIt

Program execution problems...

Posted by kumjin 
Program execution problems...
May 13, 2020 01:58AM
Trial version I installed and tried it, and after the official purchase,
I installed the distributed program.

However, if you install the full version (StrokeIt_0.9.7-Pro-English.exe), it will not run.

Is there a case like this?

Computer Specification
-Processor: Intel Core i7-7820HQ CPU @ 2.90GHz
-Edition: Windows 10 Pro (version 1803)
-System type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor
Re: Program execution problems...
May 13, 2020 03:09PM
This is an issue with a very specific patch of Win10 64. If you can install the latest Windows 10 patches, it should start working. If that's not an option, your license purchase also gives you the right to use the Home version (which doesn't have this issue).

If none of that works for you, please let me know and I'll send you a refund.
May 13, 2020 06:15PM
Thank you for the quick reply.
When I checked the Windows Update Center on my PC, there were no more updates.

As you suggested, I will use it as the Home version.

However, I do not understand that Home of the same version is executed and Pro version is not executed. I will wait for the Program up-date in the future.

Thank you.
hector
June 15, 2020 06:46AM
Hi Jeff,

I just bought the plus version and experienced the same problem as the other user. Could you please give support on which win 10 patches are needed? I have my system updated to the latest windows 10 version (2004) but I'm unable to start the program

Thanks for the awesome program!!
June 19, 2020 06:28AM
@jeff I'm the writer of the last comment (Hector) and just registered in the forum so I can receive updates. Could you give support on that please?
July 07, 2020 03:59PM
There's a patch that should fix this issue, you can download it from the license page. If you've switched to using Home, uninstall Home, install Pro, and then install the patch.
Allen
August 02, 2020 09:51PM
Hey Jeff, StrokeIt works on Windows 10, but it is a rough experience. So can you also make a patch or an updated version of StrokeIt to fix the frequent annoying bug on Windows 10, in which the window can get pinned to always on top after performing the window minimize gesture? There has been much discussion about the bug in the following topic, as well as suggested workarounds, but they are not a universally compatible fix for all programs. So we need a proper fixed and updated version of StrokeIt that can work more smoothly on Windows 10...

https://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/forum/read.php?2,58798
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 9?