Donate

Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Right-click in Command Editor window crashes StrokeIt

Posted by MKairys 
Right-click in Command Editor window crashes StrokeIt
April 28, 2017 08:21AM
Any right-click on a list item in the Editor window causes StrokeIt to become unresponsive, and shortly brings up the "stopped working" dialog. Clicking empty space in the dialog still works, bringing up the "new..." popup.

Ctrl+right-click does the same, and changing preferences to another mouse button (middle) makes no difference. Changing the compatibility mode also makes no difference.

It's been a while since I tried to change my StrokeIt configuration so I don't know when this started happening, but I installed the Windows 10 Creator's Update recently so I can probably blame that :)

Any one else see this?
Re: Right-click in Command Editor window crashes StrokeIt
May 11, 2017 10:59AM
Turns out not to be as bad as I thought. No crash when the editor window is on my primary monitor, only when it's on one of the two secondaries. I notice it also doesn't remember its position if I don't close it on the primary. I have an irregular monitor setup, StrokeIt isn't the only program to complain ;)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 10?