Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Line draws incredibly slowly

Posted by Dan 
Dan
Line draws incredibly slowly
July 15, 2011 07:05PM
I just installed on a fresh copy in Windows 7, after having used XP for years. When I have the line draw enabled, you can see it build the line pixel by pixel after making a gesture, and it won't execute the command until the drawing is done. If I disable the drawing everything works fine and it's nice and snappy like I'm used to. I kind of like having my little blue line. Any ideas?

(And sorry if this was already posted. I looked through the first couple pages and used the search and didn't see anything that seemed to match my problem)
Dan
Re: Line draws incredibly slowly
July 15, 2011 07:09PM
Oh, and since this seems to be a question that pops up a lot in other threads, I'm on a laptop with no dual monitor.
July 17, 2011 12:53PM
Your version of StrokeIt? Older versions (9.5 if I recall correctly) did this on Vista and Win7 but 9.7 should work properly.
Luis
August 26, 2013 04:54PM
I've got the exact same problem...the problem stops if I deactivate "Desktop composition" feature...but I also loose the nice windows look
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 4?