Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Run Program Problems

Posted by Bones 
Bones
Run Program Problems
January 24, 2004 02:24PM
When I try to use the run program i have this problem, in the file area i put C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OUTLOOK.EXE, but when i come back to check it, it replaces the line with other strange text, not meaning anything. I have tried browsing for the file, copy and pasting it and even typing it in manually. any ideas? thanks.
Jeff
Re: Run Program Problems
January 24, 2004 04:14PM
Make sure that you select something in the "Run:" dropdown....it looks like there is a bug that's keeping that from being preselected as "Normal Window"

-- Jeff
Bones
January 24, 2004 04:21PM
Duh, I are stupid! Thanks for the reply!
Ray Skeen
February 28, 2004 03:33PM
I recently had a virus problem which has been rectified but I can no longer automatically scroll. I used to be able to press down the scrolling wheel which would bring up an icon which would slowly scroll a document without having to manually do the job.
There must be an easy solution??
Ray Skeen
February 28, 2004 03:35PM
I recently had a virus problem which has been rectified but I can no longer automatically scroll. I used to be able to press down the scrolling wheel which would bring up an icon which would slowly scroll a document without having to manually do the job.
There must be an easy solution??Bones wrote:

> Duh, I are stupid! Thanks for the reply!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 21?