Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Plugin holds right mouse down

Posted by TychoQuad 
TychoQuad
Plugin holds right mouse down
September 11, 2003 04:57AM
I have this small problem, and I'm not sure if it's Strokeit's fault, or Minimize to Tray's. Anyway, Whenever I minimize certain applications, strokit won't release the right mouse button, as if I was still holding it down. I have to perform a seperate right click to release it, which is annoying, because sometimes i forget, and i've already tried to left click on some link, and that's my gesture for reloading a webpage :P
JonasN
Re: Plugin holds right mouse down
November 26, 2003 10:38AM
I actually have the same problem, but without using any plug-ins. I have a gesture that performs altdown-tab-altup triggered by RMB+LMB. RMB simply seems to be stuck when flicking between windows sometimes. I haven't been able to see any pattern, it seems rather random when it's stuck or not.
It's not really a big problem, but quite annoying sometimes. I'm using 9.2a under WinXP.

/Jonas
Scott
Re: Plugin holds right mouse down
November 26, 2003 02:21PM
That's an issue with StrokeIt. There's a good technical explanation for it, which Jeff may have posted on the forum previously. If a search can't find it, maybe he'll post it now.

-Scott
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 16?