Forums/Help
Contact Us

StrokeIt

Browser/Strokeit Rocker gestures solution

Posted by mete 
mete
Browser/Strokeit Rocker gestures solution
January 06, 2008 08:48AM
eventually some of us came to a point where we had to chose between our browser mouse gestures or strokeit gestures

if you chose the browser some of your global gestures wont work(ie to launch programs)
if you choose strokeit some of your rocker gestures wont work(in Firefox and opera)(ie LeftButton than RightButton wont work)[assuming RightButton is your gesture button] (its what I'm comfortable with)

to have both heres what I did[on Firefox with mouse gestures addon]
{NOTE: my gesture button in strokeit is the Right button but if firefox I had to change it to middle button}

I assigned R than L Rocker gesture to strokeit[ as 'Back' in firefox]
I assigned L than R Rocker[gesture to FF's mousegesture addon,[ as 'Forward' in firefox] and made my default gesture button middle button]

so now...

if I have to execute any drawing gestures I assign them to strokeit's Firefox Application

if I have to execute any rocker gestures that start with the Right button on FF I assign them to strokeits firefox application

if I have to execute any rocker gestures that DONT start with the Right button[which leaves the left and middle button] on FF than I assign them to firefox's mouse gesture addon
J
Re: Browser/Strokeit Rocker gestures solution
November 21, 2008 07:02PM
Um... you could just add firefox.exe to Disabled Apps in StrokeIt.
Re: Browser/Strokeit Rocker gestures solution
February 15, 2009 09:26AM
How did this person get Stroke it and the Mouse Gesture extension to work together? It's one or the other but not both. If I have Stroke It set to work in Firefox it disables any mouse gesture extensions in Firefox. I have to disable Stroke It to get any mouse gesture extensions to work. It's this way in Opera and IE as well.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: zip, sxp, cfg
  • No file can be larger than 128 KB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 512 KB
  • 4 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 15?